Well as promised, we got our girl a helmet. Patience paid off and I found one for $3 at a garage sale :o) It's pink and has white bunnies on it! She is not a fan, but it makes us feel better about things.
Dave and I were married on July 9, 2005 here in FL where we have made our home. Dave is employed with the Fire Department. I finished up my 3rd year of teaching 3rd grade and am able to stay home with our first baby who was born June 2008! We are very excited about all of the new changes in our life together. We are also excited to be able to share these new adventures through this blog site. We feel very blessed by our family and friends and are thankful for all of the blessings the Lord has seen fit to give us!
No comments:
Post a Comment