Friday, July 10, 2009
Pigtails!!!!!
McKenna's hair is growing and growing. It's now long enough for us to get them up into sweet, little sprigs on top of her head...little pigtails! They are SO CUTE and it makes her look like such a little girl. I love 'em! I need to get 2 sets of hair bows so she can sport even more cuteness...I'm not sure I can handle all this beauty :o)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Erin, she is starting to look like such a toddler... I don't know that I can handle her leaving the baby stage! LOVE the pigtails, can't wait to put them on our little one.
I am literally LOL! So cute!
I can't believe how fast her hair is growing now... SO FUN, so cute!!
aww..I remember when Kaylee's pigtails were that tiny!!! So cute..I love the pigtails.
Her "sprigs" are sure cute. Can't wait to get our hands on that girl....and you and Dave too, of course :-) See you FRIDAY!!!
Pop & gigi
Post a Comment